Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Aprons

My cousin's birthday is next week but she got her apron on Sunday at our family dinner. I think she liked it. I love each of the fabrics, but I'm really into paisley lately. And I don't think I ever posted a picture of my sister, Holli's apron. I liked the colors of hers because they are neutrals and will go well with whatever she is wearing it over. Now I just have to make my sister, Kristi's apron for her b-day coming in January, but I think that will be a procrastinated project since Christmas comes first!I wanted to add a third fabric to make it more fun, along with a ruffle. Holli has such good taste in fashion that I always stress whenever I give her something to wear--so I don't do it very often!

1 comments:

Wendi said...

Are you still making mother daughter sets. I'd love to get one sometime. :)