Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Homemade Christmas 09: Part One

This year I made A LOT of presents for Christmas. My mom actually sewed these up for me, though, and I love how all the fabric/ribbon combinations turned out. (She was a lifesaver with a couple of my gift endeavors this year.)

It's a wrist strap with keychain. It's wonderful for helping locate your keys in your purse and keeping hands free for errand running.

Since I didn't quite make the Christmas deadline on these, they turned out as New Year Gifts. The tags say: "May your New Year "key" happy and bright!" and "New Year's Resolution #7: Simplify trips to the mailbox! Done."

3 comments:

Joy & Casey said...

Ok-you are super talented!!! Love the key holder and the hooded towels-genius! I have a cheap version of the key thing from Walmart-if they aren't on my wrist while I am out & about they get lost! LOL

Hilary said...

such a cute idea! I love mine, THanks!!!

Wendi said...

I love it.

I had a craft booth next to a lady who made these and camera straps as well. Very cool. I'd love to made them someday.