Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tagged about the Book I'm Reading

I was tagged for a post in April--but incase you haven't noticed, I haven't really been blogging lately, so I just noticed it last night...sorry, Rach. Anyway, here are the rules:

1. Pick up the nearest book (at least 123 pages).
2. Turn to page 123.
3. Find the 5th sentence.
4. Post the 5th sentence on your blog.
5. Tag 5 people.

I do happen to be reading a book right now (that I've been reading for about 6 months now, but nevertheless). It is a classic Jane Austen--Pride and Prejudice.

"Mr. Collins's present circumstances made it a most eligible match for their daughter, to whom they could give little fortune; and his prospects of future wealth were exceedingly fair."

I'm going to tag only three people: Angie, Tammy, and Emily.

0 comments: