Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Girl's Night Out




I got a much needed GNO on Tuesday. I went to the Sawyer Brown Concert at Sandy Ampitheater with my sister, Holli and my cousin, Corie Lyn, and her friends. Sawyer Brown is such a good performer--if you are a country music fan and have never been to one of their concerts, you need to put this one on your list to see! They usually play small venues like in Sandy, and they are full of energy, and of course good songs like "The Race is On", "The Dirt Road", "This Night Won't Last Forever" and "Treat Her Right". Mark Miller, the lead singer, dances crazy the whole time--it's so fun to watch.
BTW, I took my camera, but it's broken all of the sudden, so the picture is courtesy of www.countrystarsonline.com

1 comments:

Jen said...

I heard you guys have some good news - congrats! Hope you are feeling good!