Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Story Time


Miranda has started playing 'pretend'. I had no idea it started this early--she is only16 months old. She likes to 'feed' her stuffed animals from her Cabbage Patch Doll's bottle, or from her own sippy cup. She puts them in the bath tub (without water so far), she does their hair by bringing over any kind of bottle from mom's bathroom cupboard--tanning lotion, hairspray, etc-- and makes a spraying sound like "Stz, stz". Here she is reading to her bunny and giraffe. I hope these two animals don't stay her favorites--imagine car trips if they had to come too!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

She is too cute! I can't wait to see the stuffed animals with all the hair product and food actually on them, you may want her to give them a real bath. :)

Emily said...

She is getting so grown up, I can't believe it! I love that she is taking care of all of her animal friends, what a sweetheart.

AndersenFamily said...

So fun to hear about little girls. I can't imagine Benton pretend using hairspray. Nope, we are all trucks and loud noises around here.

Angie said...

How fun. She is adorable.