Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures

Thanks to everyone who gave me referrals for photographers! It was so fun checking out their websites/blogs. We did get family pictures last week and I'm really happy with how they turned out. We got some family shots, but mostly I wanted just portraits of each of the kids. Miranda was a typical two-year old and didn't want to fully co-operate, but the photographer bribed her with fruit snacks to get a few great shots. Brad was really good too, and was wide awake the whole time. There is a picture of Brad on the photographer's website if you want to check it out. The website is http://www.angelamariephoto.com/ and it's her post for today, March 16th, the last picture. I'm still choosing the pictures I want and then she'll edit them. I can't wait to get them back!

1 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

Heidi, I'm so glad you went with Angela and the session went well. The picture she has posted of Brad is ADORABLE! I can't wait to see the rest!