Friday, May 29, 2009

Amazing Discovery

Moms, do you want a few minutes to yourself to read a book or just enjoy relaxing in the sunshine? Then this is the perfect solution for you. A spray bottle. That's right, this amazing invention will entertain your toddler for many minutes a day, giving you the much needed rest you deserve. Your toddler will get so much entertainment out of spraying rocks, bugs, brick, sidewalk--the possibilities are endless. They may even slightly water your plants!
Now, you might expect to pay a lot for your child to play by themselves, safely, for 10, 15, even 20 minutes at a time. But here's the amazing part: you can have this for only ONE DOLLAR!!! Unbelievable, but true. Start enjoying some time for yourself today!

Customer Testimonial: "The spray bottle is my two year-old's favorite outdoor toy. She can play with it without my help--which makes both of us happy!"--Heidi, Utah

Results not typical or guaranteed. Adult and/or child will probably get wet.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids love the spray bottle too - mostly for sucking on and spraying their brother in the face. Sometimes they'll find it lying around the house and I'll later find something soaking wet!

Emily said...

Whenever I get out the spray bottle to iron I have to get another one out for B to play with. I'm just waiting for the day that he realizes that he can spray Max with it too.

Hilary said...

You are hilarious! LOVe it! I actually had forgotten what an amazing invention that really is, seeing as my boys decided that the spraying wasn't fun enough and had to figure out how the thing works. Now, it no longer works. You just reminded me that I need to get a couple more and maybe some for back up!