Friday, February 22, 2008

Optimism During the Storm


To put it lightly, I detest winter. If I can count on one hand, the number of big snow storms we get in the valley for the year, then it's tolerable. But this year....sigh. I needed to do something to bring myself to a mentally 'happy place' to help cope with the rest of the season. So here it is, a very optimistic way of looking at winter. Hopefully it will help you get through the remaining months of chilliness, as well. That is unless you're like my mom--she sincerely 'loves this winter we've had!' (Now picture me with pursed lips, silently shaking my head in disbelief.)

Five Reasons Why Winter is Sometimes Better
5. Less motorcyclists to worry about hitting
4. No bugs in the house (at least that are visible)
3. Good excuse to stay in pajama pants and sweatshirt all-I mean part-of the day
2. Good excuse not to shave legs
1. And finally, there is something good to look forward to--SUMMER!

1 comments:

Emily said...

You are much more optimistic than me. I posted a blog of reasons why I hate winter!
P.S. Chocolate-covered cinnamon bears are definitely the best!