Monday, February 25, 2008

Winter in Utah


After reading my last post, my friend Karie sent me this great poem that her grandma sent to her. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did:

It's winter in Utah
And the gentle breezes blow
Seventy miles an hour
At twenty-five below.

Oh, how I love Utah
When the snow's up to your butt
You take a breath of winter
And your nose gets frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful
So I guess I'll hang around
I could never leave Utah
'Cause I'm frozen to the ground!


3 comments:

Jen said...

I just found your blog today and thought I would say hello! I can't believe how cute your little girl is - and not so little anymore! They grow up so fast! -Jen Tate

Kelsie said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog! I really appreciate that you took the time to look at it and comment!

That's a cute poem too! :)

Emily said...

We loved this poem, it pretty much sums up our Utah winters doesn't it? I loved your guys comments on what to do w/ my billion Schrutebucks, I mean dollars...I can't wait for the Office to start up again!