Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Third Trimester

Finally, the Third Tri! Actually, it doesn't start until Halloween (spooky enough), but it's close enough! I realize this may come as a shock to some since this is the first I have posted about it, but I can explain... I have been debating about making the blog private or not and delayed the news because of this, but what the heck, I decided I'll just leave things be for now. (I don't have enough energy right now, anyway.)
Here's the latest picture, and yes, 'tis on purpose that you can't really get a look view of the belly. Huge babies (Miranda weighed 9 1/2 pounds at birth) equal huge bellies, so don't expect too many pics of me for a while! This was a week and a half ago. Miranda wore the dress Grandma Peterson made for her and she looked like a princess, so we decided to do a photo shoot before church--so much for being there early! Anyway, I added a couple other pictures of the fun dress.
Jeremy said she looks like she's ready for Baby Prom in this one with her coat on.

Little pouty face

7 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

Third trimester! What?! Sylvia said something about you being pregnant and I thought maybe I heard wrong, but now it's confirmed. So, do you know what you are having? Are you excited? When is your due date? More details please!

H Yoho said...

You're what? I had no idea!

The Gough's said...

Congrats!! I am so excited for you - I agree with Ashley - more details. Boy or Girl? When is the due date? How do you feel about soon being a mom of 2? :)

Unknown said...

What a suprise! This is so exciting! I agree, more details would be wonderful, even if there will be no pictures to accompany them!
By the way, the dress is beautiful!!!!

Angie said...

Congrats! I don't think my mom is doing her job very well... That's so exciting. You look very cute. And so does Miranda!

Angie said...

Oh yeah, what are you having??

Emily said...

Awwww I love Miranda's pretty dress! She is so beautiful. And as for the prom comment, tell Jeremy that those days will come sooner than he would like to think... ;)