Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Portraits of Skip

I have NO good pictures of Skip. I want to enlarge one and frame it for the baby's room, but I cannot find a good one. Anyway, just thought you might not believe me, so here is what I have to work with:


I call this piece 'Dead Dog Blending into Tile'


This one is 'Wax Model of Ewok Dog'


And here, finally, we have 'Sir Pant-a-alot'

I think I'll have to use one of the two puppy pictures I have of him, since that was that was the last time he looked cute. :) Unfortunately, I don't have those on digital format, so I will have to do some work to get a print/enlargement.

P.S. I do admit that most of you are better photographers than I--Seriously, I've seen the pictures on YOUR blogs--so it's really not all Skip's fault...

1 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I love this doggie! I'll agree that our four-legged friends tend to be difficult models. Kind of like kids, but with shorter attention spans. And I can't wait to see the nursery, it's going to be sooo cute!