Friday, November 14, 2008

See You at the Movies

We took Miranda to her first movie--Madagascar 2. I know many of you are much braver parents than we are and have braved this frontier sooner, but I have not been ready to risk the possible disappointment until now. However, she did so well and Jeremy and I are so excited because we love going to movies, and now we can go without rearranging other people's lives to babysit! Of course the shows will have to have cartoon animals in them, but what the heck?! Oh, yeah and a huge tub of popcorn is a must, also.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're brave - my boys have never been to a movie and probably won't go for a while still! Everyone in the theater would hate us!

Jen said...

I took Morgan and Chloe to the same movie last week and I wish I could say it went well. Miranda did much better than Chloe - who sat still for approximately 2 minutes of the entire show, spilled a bunch of popcorn and mostly wanted to play with her cousins. It will be a while before we'll be seeing anyone at the movies!