Monday, December 15, 2008

My Netflix Promo

As many of you know, Jeremy and I used to love going out to movies. We used to go out to a movie, and then Jeremy would talk me into seeing another one, and maybe another one, usually two or three in a row--ahh, the life. Then we had Miranda. With the reality of parenthood on us, we tried renting movies from Hollywood Video, but that got pricey (especially with late fees). Then we discovered Redbox, and that was fun at first, but got so annoying to pack up Miranda and stand in line to return them and then drive to other locations when that one was 'full' or when the vending machine was broken. And then we tried beautiful, wonderful Netflix. It works so well for our family--thank you, Netflix, for facilitating the joy of movies.

2 comments:

The Lloyd Family said...

I whole-heartedly agree with you. I love Netflix! It has made for many a convenient movie watching experience, and many an inexpensive date.

Emily said...

We may have to try this someday, especially after kid #2, then I really can't imagine doing the line thing. For now, I'm still a fan of Redbox, but I'm waiting for the day when they make a drive-up Redbox!