Monday, December 22, 2008

Snow Fun

Since we've gotten a lot of good snow lately, I thought it would be fun for Jeremy to take Miranda out and let her experience the joy of making snow men, snow angels, snow balls, etc. I don't enjoy the cold, wet stuff, so I let Jeremy have the fun of getting dressed warmly and taking Miranda out to play. I got a new snow suit for her in the summer for a super deal ($7) and she had some hand-me down boots from a cousin, so we were all set. Turns out she hated everything about the snowsuit to the cold. She cried and pouted the entire time. Jeremy even tried to get her to warm up to the idea of it all by making his own snow angel, but she didn't care. Turns out "Snow Fun" is "No Fun" this year. Maybe next year. Anyone need a cute snow suit--size 24-month?



Here are a couple other pics of some pre-holiday fun. This is watching "Nemo" at Grandpa and Mima Lloyds. Grandpa has a collection of all the toys from the old classic "Rudolph" show and Miranda adopted Clairese the reindeer while we were visiting.


For Family Home Evening we decorated a gingerbread house that Grandpa and Grandma Peterson gave us. We have never done it before, and it was so much fun, we want it to be an annual tradition!

1 comments:

Emily said...

Awwww, that snowsuit really is quite darling. At least Miranda was pouting in style! Blake is also not a huge fan of the snow so far. I'm kind of wishing I hadn't bought him the cute litte boots that will probably never get worn. Hmmmm...maybe I can put them on Max?