Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It's the 10th

We made it. It's been close to two weeks, but we finally got internet yesterday! I can't believe how much I rely on internet for so many things and let's be honest--although my "smart phone" is nice and so convenient, it's a far cry from an actual computer.

So, today I spent most of the naptime delving into headlines and news, getting a good look at some of the Oscar dresses, catching up on all the wonderful blogs I have missed, Face Booking, and sending a few e-mails from a computer screen that seems ginormous--all while my Media Player serenaded me from the latest Lady Antebellum CD my sister gave me. Oh yeah, and during breakfast AND lunch, I let the kids watch Dora and YouTube videos of Elmo. They've missed it, too. BTW, this is my favorite Elmo video right now--Elmo with Jason Mraz--although you should also check out the songs with Adam Sandler and Andrea Bocelli.

I was going to do a new post with some real content to it, some work on Word, find a recipe for this week, put the laundry away (which my mom is SO kindly washing and folding for us since our washer/dryer are sitting in our garage still), but lets get real. It will happen later...Not tonight. I still have a dozen blogs waiting to be poured over tonight after the kids are in bed. Let's hope Jeremy shares the computer with me :)

0 comments: