Wednesday, March 3, 2010

New House

There is no better way to do "Spring Cleaning" than to move! I have been sorting and sorting and for about two weeks that's what I'll be doing during naptime! Anyway, it's coming together, and I love being in our new house. On Monday the kitchen went from this: To this (after about 5 hours): The sink is full of dirty dishes, and it's still not all organized how I would like, but it's functional. Here are some more pictures--love these "After" pictures!

Bradley's Room: I still want to add crown molding to the top of the bookshelves, some curtains, and a cushion for the bench. Front Room Master Bedroom (before furniture)

This is a "During" picture of what will be our office. I think this is going to be my favorite room. I love the windows and the new French Door. My parents were going to get rid of it so we inherited it from them--good timing! We'll have two big desks and a nice built-in bookshelf next to the fireplace. More pictures to come on that as progress is made!
And in the meantime, we've been LOVING our yard and the Spring-like weather. I still can't believe I have these huge trees in my backyard--so much fun! Thanks everyone for all your help with the move!


2 comments:

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Congrats! The house looks beautiful!

The Lloyd Family said...

Congratulations! It looks fantastic. Hopefully the rest of the moving in process goes smoothly. :)