Monday, March 29, 2010

A Shy Pair

I made a dozen of these for our Ward Activity--a dance--last weekend. It was my first time using fondant on sugar cookies and I love the look, but was not happy with how fast they dried out, so they were a little on the crunchy side versus soft and chewy like I like! I need to experiment with a different sugar cookie recipe maybe...

We're excited for Easter! We'll be dying eggs tonight and planning a family egg hunt for this weekend. Some fun goodies have been purchased for the kid's baskets and Jeremy and I are really looking forward to Conference.

Along with that, Miranda's birthday is next week, and so I'm busy working on a fun party for her and some family. I also got a job a couple weeks ago--5 to 10 hours/week from home including every other month meetings and a Spring and a Fall Conference. It's with the UPTA, the Utah Chapter of the Physical Therapy Association. It's been fun so far, but definitely takes more multi-tasking with kids at home. Jeremy has been traveling a lot and having lots of success at work, so that's more good news.

We can't find our camera cord since we moved, so my camera is dead and therefore don't have many pictures to show. Hope we find that soon. And our printer cord. And some sharpies. And my address book. Don't ever move--it complicates daily life for a while. :)

3 comments:

Wendi said...

It's so true what you say about moving. It literally takes years before you get back to some of the stuff you packed.

Love the cookies. They make me hungry just looking at them.

Joy & Casey said...

Heidi-you are seriously so talented! I'd love to come learn from you-this fondant stuff looks so cool! ;)

jamesandlindsaylattin said...

Darling cookies. Big news with the job, b.day, etc. If it makes you feel better I haven't mvoed in 3.5 yrs yet I am always missing something. :)