Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Have You Ever

Have you ever gone to a movie all by yourself? I did on Monday. Miranda and I are sick right now and it made for a terrible and terribly long day for both of us. So when Jeremy got home, he said he was kicking me out of the house. He was really serious, too, so I took him up on it. I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic. I'm sure the other 12 people in the theater were thinking, "Oh, that's too bad. That girl's friend stood her up!" Anyway, it was a great movie and it was great to get out of the house and relax for a couple hours...

2 comments:

AndersenFamily said...

I love that Jeremy "kicked you out." Those days get super long when you are inside with sick babies. What a good husband you have!

Hilary said...

Good for you! I haven't tried that but it does sound enticing!