Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Gone Fishing

Jeremy is getting tons of fishing time in this year. I told him he can go as much as he wants this summer as long as he takes Miranda with him. He loves fishing with Miranda, and luckily she loves it, too. (Although it does scare her a little when the caught fish wiggle in the bag.) He has gone almost every week this summer, and even twice in the same week a few times. I love it, too. Brad and I have gone with them a few times, which is fun. I enjoy the summer weather and 'nature'. But I really enjoy having a few hours each week with just my baby Bradley, letting me get stuff crossed off my To-Do List or having fun 1:1 with him. Last week we went on a walk.

3 comments:

Joy & Casey said...

Heidi!!! Hello! LOVE the cakes-I had no idea you were so talented!!! Our daughter is starting Jr High-the wedding is just around the corner! LOL Glad we know someone who does cakes. SO SCARY TO HAVE THEM GROW UP!! Thanks for saying hello and sorry Casey & Jeremy only discuss hoses and not important things like free Sawyer Brown concerts-geeks!

Joy & Casey said...

Since I put this in the wrong place-cool fish Jeremy-call Casey-he loves to fish!

Emily said...

What a great daddy-daughter activity! I'll have to show this one to TC and tell him that girls are fun too, haha!