Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Too Early

Miranda is an early riser. She got Jeremy's tendency for being a morning person. And based on Brad's habit of 4 a.m. breakfast time, I think he is following suit. In fact, I'm the only one in the family that is a night person.
Miranda usually wakes up around 6:30, give or take half an hour depending on the week. When she started waking up earlier than 6, I had to tell her it was still night-time, and to go back to bed. None the less, one of her favorite phrases lately is "It's too early. Go back to bed." Anyway, I don't remember why I took this picture, but it was clearly too early. Would it kill ya to sleep in, people?

1 comments:

H Yoho said...

This picture made me laugh out loud. I first noticed Jeremy, but everything about Miranda is hilarious. She's going to kill you for posting it when she's older.