Saturday, February 6, 2010

$30

That's the amount we're going to save each month by switching from Luvs to Hanes! I'm so proud of my little girl for achieving this huge milestone! We've been working up to it for a few months and doing lots of 'practicing', but this week it just clicked--and she's been diaper free since Monday. I never wanted to push her into it, and I'm so glad because she's doing so well and actually hasn't had ANY accidents (knock on wood). We even went on a couple of errands and to the Aquarium this week without accidents!

Bradley has also has been so fun to watch these past couple of weeks. He's walking so well and hardly ever crawls anymore. I love watching him gain confidence in himself. I also love his new little walk--shoulders back, arms up, elbows out, tiny steps. So cute.

He's also pointing at a lot of things that he wants, and that's been a fun insight into his personality. For lunch yesterday, I was feeding him peas and macaroni and cheese for lunch and started with the peas first. He took a bite and then dramatically started pointing at the bowl with the Mac N Cheese. I complied, and he was a good boy and ate his peas afterwards--he just wanted the good stuff first!

1 comments:

The Gough's said...

Seriously could you be any more crafty/darling/busy/amazing? I love these pics. I haven't seen the blog in a couple weeks so I had to catch up. And I cannot believe your guy is ONE? What? Already? And I am thinking of trying to be crafty like you and make this for Laila's 3rd bday (I need to start early...) http://poshideas.blogspot.com/2010/01/adorable-kids-play-kitchen.html But I will also need to make some of your felt food for the kitchen... I swear you are super-mom!!