Friday, February 12, 2010

Grandma Wilson

On Tuesday my Grandma passed away. She was 93 years old. I'll miss her.

I did a video slideshow for the family and to show at the viewing. It's been tons of hours this week (and I can tell my kids have been watching a little too much tv/movies) but it's so worth it in the end. Here are some of my favorite pictures of her. My mom and her mom (my grandma) This is my grandpa (he passed away in 1999) and grandma holding me and my sisters. Can you tell which one I am? I'm on the left.My grandma and her younger sister and brother-in-law on vacationHer only wedding picture. This was her first husband. He died when she was pregnant with my mom.My cute grandparents in the 1960's--my favorite picture.

2 comments:

H Yoho said...

love it. thanks for all your hard work.

The Jeff Bylund Family said...

I am sorry to hear about this. She looks like such a cute lady. Your mom and her look so much alike. I hope you are all doing well.